Wednesday, March 19, 2008

About me

Where do I start. And how do I keep it short.


I'm a brand new wife and step mom, a follower of Jesus, a crafter, a planner, a wanna be Martha Stewart.


I work full time, volunteer full time and love my tivo.


More and more everyday I'm feeling like this is the place where I share with you about all the blessings God has given me! Keith, Mikayla and my wonderful family and friends who through it all are the best support system ANYONE could ask for.

God truly works in mysterious ways...

I try to stay out of most trouble but sometimes I'm not great at that! I'm the queen of over-commitment but I have yet to get myself into such a pickle that I can't make it happen.

I love to throw parties, add touches to events and pretend I'm Martha Stewart.

1 comments:

Real Life Sarah said...

Hi there! You menu looks great! I'm glad you found the directions easy to follow. Let me know if you need any more help customizing your blog! I love your header, BTW!