Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My buds with blogs

Here are my friends and family with blogs! Show them some love!


Niki and Greg and Addie (and soon to be Scott!) (my sister and her cutie pie family!)

Cori and Dave and their family blog

Tyler and Melissa and Maggie! my OLD friends that are now living in Nashville, Melissa was our florist for our wedding too!

Zach and Tammy and the kids, two of my friends from Ecola that met and married and now have two really cute kids!

Sarah and Mitch and their kiddos, Sarah is Zach's sister and also went to Ecola with us. she's the
coolest. ;)

My dear friend Angie (also from Ecola!) and her hubs Littrell Update

My husband Keith has joined the blogosphere!

The Bodgers our great friends from ACC

Dean aka the worlds best photographer married to the queen. and they have really cute kids too.
The other Johnsons, aka Keith's cousin and his wife and daughter. They've moved to Reno and we miss them TERRIBLY!

The Hoangs, some of my oldest friends!

My cousin Barbara and her hubs have a cute one Sands of Time

And new to this "blog stuff" my cousin and her hubs the Kaemingk's

There you go! have fun meeting my friends!

0 comments: