Friday, July 31, 2009

It's almost party time!!!!

last of the shopping and set up tonight (made tissue poms at 6am this morning, now that's dedication!) and then.... party time.

Wish me luck, I'm playing science teacher Kim tomorrow. A role at one time in my life that I thought would be my daily adventure! let's see if I really did have it! ;)

I'm so excited to teach 20 kids about polymers in a real way and what the real world application is! so fun!

Thanks SO much to Steve Spangler who has made science fun for me again, it's been amazing to see my kiddo get excited about our world and why and how things work!

Also lauging that the science experiments that I picked out over a month ago are PERFECT for this hot week, making ice cream and insta snow. it's like Christmas in August!

1 comments:

Mom Linda said...

Fabulous party--even though we missed most of the experiments (the noise level was pretty intense). I'm sure the kids will remember the fun of science for a long time to come. Thanks for friends, too, who cleaned up so well.