Friday, February 01, 2008

We might have had the coolest night ever last night

and I might wait to post about it until I have the pictures off my mom's camera. Cause I was trying to be too cool and not take pictures. Cause I'm soooo cool.

yeah right.

Here's a hint. I got to see LeBron James boogie down, up close. with a sprained ankle, he didn't play but he had everyone watching him anyway.

And, Drew Gooden has a really cool beard. I mean really cool. And he's nice to his family but not to hood rats. which I appreciate.

Oh yeah, and my bro in law is about the nicest guy ever. He doesn't even mind when we are so excited to see him and act like idiots. ;) And I want his cool outfit.

There's your taste. I'll fill you in on the fun tomorrow!

GO CAVS!

2 comments:

The Daileys said...

PHEW! I just spent a half hour getting caught up on your blog and I gotta say- girl you still got the conversational gift! LOL! Sorry I have been AWOL lately, but life doesn't let up sometimes...

Mom Linda said...

It's all right that you didn't take your camera--we were far enough away that you probably wouldn't have any decent pictures anyway LOL
Mom