Monday, February 04, 2008

Feel the burn!

Keith is on a fitness plan. He's been doing great with his eating, he's cut his calories practically in half and by golly, I'm impressed. He's really sticking to it! Last night we started on the newest part of this adventure and hit the gym. Our condo complex has a great cabana with a ton of workout equipment, eliptical machines, treadmills, a bike and a BIG precor weights system. We went down about 9:30pm and started with stretches, I'm letting him teach me everything I don't know ;) and then we went through one set of each excersize on the precor (I'm a wuss, it's official) then I hit the eliptical for 10 minutes (started sweating at about 5 minutes into it, cause again, I'm a wuss) then switched over to the treadmill on a steady incline and pushed for about 15 more. Hey, it's a start. Keith was on the eliptical for like 25 minutes, no problem, much higher level than me. Oh well.

I'm not sore yet but I know it's coming. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! WTG! I wish I was closer, I could used a workout buddy! I have been doing "the Firm" stuff at home & I LOVE it!! keep up the good work you guys!