Monday, March 17, 2008

We've had a Tara sighting!

With my own eyes! Sunday I walked out of service and bumped into TARA!! and her way cute kiddos! I thought I'd plug her blog because she is just so cute and so funny and her kids are about the cutest things I've ever seen. If you don't know Tara and you go to Alderwood... She's Amron's daughter. Or Tylers sister. you pick. If you don't go to Alderwood (you should) Tara grew up at Alderwood with my family. I remember camping with them and messing with her (sorry Tara) cause she was the "little sister"

She's all grown up now, married well (one of my favorite weddings EVER) and has two little girls and loves Jesus.

Nice to see you Tara!

1 comments:

The Arreguin's said...

Awe, thanks!!! It was fun to see you too! And yes, I remember the camping trips all too well also! I share your thoughts about our Moms church! I love coming home to Alderwood and seeing the people who have known me since I was 4...including your family.