Wednesday, April 16, 2008

the last of construction!

The cabinet maker finishing up and cleaning up. funny to see such a manly man weilding a vacuum.
Matthew and our coffee/water guy taking my direction (oh yes I hold the keys!) we had so much fun figuring all of this out and it was just a dream to be included on decisions being that my team is the one using this stuff, the functionality was very important to me. Too much fun.

right before we started drilling my cabinets!
This is the bank of windows along the full side of the building, they're HUGE!!!
The sneaky way into my office, love it!
our big beautiful front lobby, all of the floors are original, 100 year old wood, they look SO good refinished and shiny!
My mail center before the crew finished! you'll see more in a sec!

0 comments: