Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Two cute things from this week (already)

I talked to Mikayla after VBS on Monday and she told me they made an animal out of a pipe cleaner and she tried to make a monkey and it didn't work so she made a snake.

A SNAKE OUT OF A PIPECLEANER! That's hilarious.

she was deadly serious which is more hilarious...

She and my Mom made cupcakes for Marina and Mikayla and Keith took them up and they got a great little visit with Grandma and Papa too! the cupcakes were LONG gone when they left! I'm waiting to hear if Marina gets out today, Keith will call with Mikayla later.

Thank you for all the prayers and thoughts and some of you sent cards! you're so sweet! I can forward anything too so let me know!

1 comments:

Kristina said...

HAHHAHAHAHAH she is so cute :) IM sure that snake was hte best one you had ever seen too !!