Monday, August 04, 2008

Mikayla's birthday fairy festival!

See this kid? yep she's cute. She's also WAY into all things fairy...

So this year the theme and fun all revolved around a fantastic fairy festival! Happy 7th bday miss priss!
The entry with the giant pixie stick fairy wands, tutorial on that one to come. Thank you Melissa, Jeremy and Angie for making these! Don't the look GREAT!

Our "cake" undecorated lovely cupcakes with all the fixins (including fairy dust) to decorate for our competition. The sign said "Faith, trust and pixie dust" " please decorate your cupcake and bring to the fairystepmother for a photo and judging" easy way to do it and everyone had SO much fun with it! Thank you Cori for baking all those cupcakes!
And the most fun?? The adults got in the mix. Fairy wings, wands, crowns, sparrow men hats. Oh yes it was quite an afternoon. This is my husband and my Dad acting like clowns. or fairies. you choose. lots more to come soon!!!


2 comments:

The Daileys said...

Looks like so much fun! You did a great job and I can't wait for more pics!

kajeman said...

I though it was kim! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!