Friday, August 28, 2009

Insta Snow experiement at Mikayla's 8th Bday

Steve Spangler you have done me proud!

I purchased a container of the insta snow and it was such a hit! We started by gathering all the kids around Matthew and I talked to them about what a polymer was (teach Kim!) we talked about the inside of a diaper, how it works and then we got to show off the insta snow!

I put a small amount of the powder in Matthews hand and started pouring the water. It was so fun to see the kids explode with squeals and then RUN to go do their own!

This one is a winner!

Matthew taking one for the team! can you believe how much water goes into that!

I love Caroline's face in the pic, seriously made the party for me! they loved it.


Keith helping his table with their "snow"









2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.