Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Family Pictures - Johnson Style - Baseball field=home

We FINALLY got our calendars to work with Hannah's and off we went. Two locations, two "changes" of clothes and some amazing pictures later! This was our first stop at a little league field not far from our house. we couldn't get into the field without breaking in so these are outside the actual field. I was hoping for a recreation of the proposal picture (Keith kneeling on third base is a pretty good shot) but these came out pretty fabulous!


Hannah scaled the fence and took some shots through the chain link, they came out really cool!

Here's us teaching Mikayla the toss the bat, one hand over the other to see who goes first trick. that was a new one. I win by the way. ;)



this one is going next to my bed. I love it.


One last daisy of the year and I'll have to say that this pic is the money shot.



0 comments: