Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mikayla birthday prep

Mikayla's party work in progress!



The candy bar is just about done, I'm about 75% done with projects but I have some cutting still to do... the lollipop stands are done, Mikayla's M is done and the table cloth is done as well. I have a little bit of decoration left to do to the candy containers but we're doing great!



the lollipop stands (with tags) the giant M and the happy birthday Mikayla banner.

The M is one of the 12 inch cardboard letters from Michaels, I painted it green and then with a chopstick painted light green, white and purple dots over the entire thing.


the lollipop stands! 4 styrofoam bricks that I painted and then made tags for with the flavors 0f the lollipops and then tied on. the lollipops will be stuck into the top. I still have to tie ribbon on the lollipops (tonight late maybe?)



0 comments: