Monday, August 02, 2010

Mikayla's party!


The LAYOUT! I think it actually came out pretty cute! some purchased, some handmade and all fun. I made the happy birthday mikayla banner with scrapbook paper, hand cut the lettering and hand tied all the pieces to each other. I also hand tied the cartoon to all of the bags and hand tied ribbons on all of the 125 lollipops, then I painted the styrfoam blocks and tied eyelet tagged tags to them to mark which flavor of lollipops. insane amounts of ribbon (thank goodness for sales at Michaels).


I purchased the lollipops on etsy.com, I'll have to say they came out amazing! what a great look!


I purchased the cakes from a gal I met on craigslist, they were green and purple inside, homemade fondant and super super cute.

the treatbags with the cutest cartoon of Mikayla jumping! wished I could have made a poster of this cartoon but just ran out of time








0 comments: