Thursday, April 07, 2011

zipline - piholo ranch




We chose to enjoy an adventure (on Maui Jim) at Piholo Ranch Zipline. It was stunning, amazing and some of the most fun I've ever had! I conquered some of my paralizing fear of heights, started to feel more comfortable not being strapped in 100 ft up and climbing up a moving bridge... started...but once they strap your trolley on the line, it's the safest feeling ever! They take their roles extremely serious but we all still had a blast! safe was good!!


Keith and I both posing for the camera! What a fun sunny perfect day!



The gulch that we zipped across in Makaoa, leads right to the ocean, such a beautiful sight! the bazillion colors of green, the bring orange flowers in the trees, just spectacular!



You want me to climb up WHAT? 2 at a time so you don't rock it off... um...


the first and easiest tower...cause it had stairs. LOTS of stairs!! this is easy??


This is actually US zipping down the line at an insane rate. I'm in HIT THE BLOCKS form and Keith is still rockin a starfish... starfish is SLOW DOWN, you spread your arms and legs and push your chest forward. I'm in landing form so I don't hit anyone with my legs and so that my trolley doesn't come back and wack me in the face after I hit the brake ;)


all of our trolleys and gear waiting for us! KNOW YOUR NUMBER was what we were DRILLED on.


0 comments: