Wednesday, August 13, 2008

party preperations...

My Mom is turning 60 in 4 days. Holy cow. Her party is this Saturday and my sister and I have been having so much fun planning! The party is at our cabana and is going to be some party if I can get everything done while still having a game tonight, going to bunco tomorrow night and leaving everything for Friday and Saturday morning. good times.


The above is one of our punch bowls based on the pic below and the tissue poms and tulle I wanted my sister to see.

we're having blueberry limeade which will look VERY similar to this picture and Cranberry Raspberry Orange sparkler which will look similar to the punch with the oranges in it farther down. Aren't they gorgeous!

Today I have to print the labels for the water bottles and finish some poms tonight. Thank goodness the olympics have been on late to keep me awake until midnight! ;)



0 comments: