Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Awana Games

This Saturday was the Pacific Northwest Awana Games and THIS was the first year in a few that I wasn't there in an official capacity. I've been a scorekeeper for 4 years but this year I couldn't make the trainings (week nights in either Renton or Monroe, yeah that can happen during the week)

So Saturday I took Mikayla to watch my girls. Our 3-6th graders tried so hard but alas, ACC came in 4th. Our boys won their circle and our sparkies came in 2nd.

If you've never seen the awana games, it's a blast! Two teams on each line, times 4 times 3. so 24 teams competing against other churches. Totally fun!

Acc in the navy on the left. Hi girls!


Knock it down! my favorite game EVER!! The girls run around the circle, come to their pin and throw a bean bag to knock over the pin. love it.

1 comments:

The Daileys said...

Oh my, the memories! I LOVED AWANA! So much fun!