Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The welcome bags!

I'm so sorry this took SO long to post! Thank you guys so much for all your great ideas, I had one boss on board but the designer boss poo pooed all things mug related.

Inside the bags were a welcome packet from the Pioneer Square Business Development office with coupons, maps, etc and a bag of pike place roast coffee from Starbucks AND a really yummy cookie from Stray Dog Catering (those were a dang hit!) and the staff key on a brass ring.

Thank you SO MUCH to Cori for stopping by on Saturday and helping me finish the bags up! They really were a hit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good Kimi! Hey did you get the package? Sorry I didn't put a note in....I was busy, but wanted to get it to you... hope you like it ;)

Mom Linda said...

The black ribbon was a classy touch for the basic brown bags. Way to go!