Wednesday, July 02, 2008

6 DAYS TO VACATION!!!!

Oh people, the excitement. I cannot contain.

In six days I will be relaxing, taking my kiddo swimming, playing games with my friends and spending time with my parents!

OH AND MY HUSBAND GETS WED-SUN OFF! ask me the last time that happened. I cannot remember!

We're going to have such a good time at family camp!

I look forward to this every year, we're so excited to be camping with my parents this year over in the trailer/rv area. We're parking out tent out in front of their trailer since we ended up there for most meals anyway last year. should be fun!

We'll have two pool times a day, oh the pool. the lovely lovely pool. Mikayla the water baby is very excited.

We will take a horse drawn sleigh ride with the kids in camp

Keith and I are doing the ropes course this year!

there will be pick up softball games, ultimate, and I promised some of my awana girls a frisbee time too!

horseback anyone?

Family camp is such a great week, we look forward to it all year long. It's time to have great fellowship with our friends from church, eat smores, get dirty and get away from work.

Last year we were all there, just before we got engaged, I kinda knew it was coming around then but little did I know that he had bought the ring that week. So this year is the first year we're sharing a tent. good times! No more chaperones!

I'm going to attempt to mobile post that week! Wish me luck!



0 comments: