Saturday, March 06, 2010

some new favorite blogs!

So I HAVE to share! I found some blogs that are fantastic and just have to share!

Secrets of a Super Mommy - oh my gosh! from a recipe book for her daughters easy bake oven to the cutest ideas for taking care of her family. this is hands down my favorite blog right now!

Skip to my Lou - a great site for ideas, easy crafts, and just plain CUTE!!

Love Actually - a fantastic site with lots of cute ways to show love to your husband. I've been loving this site for a couple weeks now and holy cow it's GREAT!

Twig & Thistle - crazy finds and fantastic crafty goodness!

Fistful of Coupons - my favorite coupon blog, it's cute, there's a specific safeway page and it's well laid out and lots of links. LOVE IT!

Frugal NW Living - the best local frugal website ever. coupons, deals, ideas, just great

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!

0 comments: