Thursday, August 14, 2008

bummer

Last night was our big chance, we'd never even made the playoffs before and yet we found ourselves playing in the championship game! To say we were excited might be the understatement of the year but alas, the nerves are not good for the soul.

We had to lose two to get knocked out of first place and they did it to us (we did alot of it to ourselves as well) So we ended the season as the 1st place losers (my way of saying second place, and yes I quote Ricky Bobby often) but yknow what. It's still FAR above what any of us could have hoped for and we got a really neat trophy that I cannot wait to have at my desk (we're sending it on a tour of everyones spaces)

So thanks everyone for a fantastic season. I know I'm not great and for the most part I can be a liability but man did we have fun. Here's to an off season of getting fit and ready for next year!

0 comments: