Thursday, August 14, 2008

I just want to sleep in, is that too much to ask???

This has turned out to be a week where I would KILL for a little more time in each day. Last night was softball, tonight is Bunco, tomorrow night Niki and Greg and Addie are here and Saturday is the party for my Mom. Am I ready for said party? heck no. do I have enough minutes left in the remaining days to GET ready? no. Will I make it happen? heck yes!

Still to do:

Buy food, punch, balloons and sign stakes. (thank goodness for the party starting at 1pm!)

make signs for punch bowls

get out votives, vases, etc and start assembling the "take to party" box

finish tissue poms (done with 6, need 20 more) HA!

put labels on water bottles

finish tidying the condo

empty mess in car and reload camping gear (did I mention we're camping Sunday and Monday, oh yes we're nuts)

and I've been staying up WAY too late watching the olympics, I'm a dang addict.

1 comments:

The Daileys said...

Yup. You're officially insane. I hope you get it all the vital stuff done and that the party is a major success!